Coming Soon - A significant breakthrough in reducing costs associated with compressed air
Recapture a minimum 60%* of your compressed air exhaust.
Compressed air generation on average accounts for 10% of a typical production plants’ electricity, so represents a significant cost within any manufacturing business. It makes good business sense to seek avenues to reduce these costs, making your business more efficient and ultimately more competitive.
- Lower your operating costs
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Payback period within months
How does it work?
- This revolutionary new technology means compressed air traditionally exhausted to the atmosphere can now be reused, without loss of system performance.
- The unique and patent-pending Hayley Pump-saver reclaims exhausting air form the exhaust port of air operated diaphragm pumps without causing back pressure, which would have a detrimental effect on the performance of the pump.
- The saved air can be stored in a holding receiver and then it can be re-boosted so it can be reused either elsewhere on the machine or reintroduced into the ring main system.
We are now accepted expressions of interest for early adoption of the Hayley Pump-saver devices. Contact one of the team for a no-obligation consultation today.
*Results stated are of air flow analysis. Results may vary dependent on application and system design.